Because Feminists Hate Breasts (Naturally)

Via Feministing Community:

Now, it's been pretty well known for many years now that I am a feminist. Today, I met a girl who I have not seen in 4 years or so and who knew me when I made the two month size jump in 7th grade. At the time, she went from friend to instant enemy simply because I had an added few pounds to the front of my body. I had on a t-shirt that said "Women belong in the house... and the Senate." when we spoke. The major first thing I noticed was that she had had serious augmentation done to everything she had, from breasts to lips to ass implants (totally don't get those). She kept telling me how much work she had done, so I mentioned that I wanted to get a reduction. She quickly said "You just want one because you're feminist. You don't want to look like a girl."

Well clearly, with my 36 Umms (yes, I need to get measured, shut up Veronica!), which I love and cherish, I must be on the wrong team!

I had no idea being a feminist and owning boobs bigger than a B-cup were mutually exclusive.

This just uproots my entire life!

*proceeds to shave head ala Britney Spears, just to keep it from exploding*

2 comments:

Veronica Marché said...

You gotta love how much self-loathers project their self-loathing onto others.

Meanwhile, let's see who can finish this analogy:

"Breast reduction" is to "feminism" as "nipping and tucking" is to....

?

SingLikeSassy said...

It would have been lovely if she had spent that money enhancing her brain and left her body as god made it....

Copyright © 2008 - Awesome & Fabulous! - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template